Lootom has serialised its C-DOCSIS product lines, facilitating China’s Radio and Television industry to build up bidirectional HFC network that are powerful, user-friendly, easy-servicing and cost effective. Our equipment is designed for use with modular components, which support the DOCSIS/Euro-DOCSIS V2.0/V3.0 as well as SCAFT’s C-DOCSIS standard. Additionally, Lootom employs flexible net-working strategy compatible with both Distributed System Architecture and Centralized System Architecture. These result in our products possessing such features as high band width, low delay and high quality service. Thus our products are well positioned to bearing a string of services, namely HDTV, HDVOD and Internet data business. All these are serviced with FTTX.
High operational efficiency has been adequately achieved with the help of C-DOCSIS’s unique Integrated Network Management System, which enables our customer to maintain a smoothly functioning network. To be more specifically, Lootom’s equipment supports end-to-end integrated network management for both xPON and C-DOSSIS system, guaranteeing our dear customers great management efficiency, which includes: auto-configuration of C-DOCSIS, one-stop deployment, plug and play, batch upgrading, and failure detection.
Lootom’s has also earned International reputation for its product reliability and network stability. Thus, there is no need to perform frequent maintenance, which brings in considerable cost savings for our customers. More specifically, in terms of reliability, the outdoor type was designed to meet the security level of IP65, indoor type the IP30.
Lootom’s C-DOCSIS solution fosters the utilisation of optical access in replace of the copper access. It is also well-functioning in noise-reduction and even noise-cancellation. It adopts DES encryption and AntiDos-P settings. More importantly, C-DOCSIS is compatible with both the backstage management system of the present CMTS and CM terminal, which can fulfil the reconstruction of bidirectional HFC network. That indeed satisfies the current investment while at the same time meet the future development trend.
Without fundamentally changing the existing network, Lootom’s C-DOCSIS solution can supply our customers with multiple high-bandwidth services aimed at NGB in a manner that displays high performance-price ratio. This integrated solution mainly includes Ltcmts100A series and Ltcmts100B series. These two series of products adopt channel-bundling technology. The downlink contains 16 QAM Channels, each of which the data rate reaches as high as 1.1Gbps; the uplink has 4 QPSK/QAM channels, with 160 Mbps being the highest data rate. Furthermore, the equipment’s downlink can be flexibly configured to data channel and IPQAM channel, which contains both the 1000Mbps electrical interface (RJ45) and the 1.25Gbps optical interface (SFP). Meanwhile our equipment contains well-functioning routing system designed to be three-layered, which ensures good Qos by having in-built DHCP/TFTP server supporting DHCP relay. Thus it is fair to conclude that Lootom’s products can operate on all environment whereby meet all business demand put forward by our dear customers. Especially, our products are very applicable to such video services as IPTV and VOD, which are quite demanding in terms of bandwidth and network delay.
Our C-DOCSIS products are bundled with a variety of management options. First, one can log in to the system via Telnet and use CLI to make configuration management; second, one can remote log in to the system through embedded web technology. Third, one can log in via remote-scope based on SNMP Agreement.
This series is compatible with Cable Modem that meet DOCSIS3.0/2.0 standard, STB that has in-built cable modem, and EMTA.
· C-DOCSIS can be deployed on the ONU as well as in the head-end room
· Support configuration-free localisation, auto-discover and auto-configuration of the upper layer.
· Support LAN uplink and networking with three-layer switches.
· Support Epon, Gpon and 10Gpon uplink as well as the hybrid networking with PON.
· Support static routing, policy routing, DHCP relay, option 62, and option 80.
· Support DHCP security certificate and PPPOR security certificate, which will safeguard the network investment.
· Support L2VPN as well as static IP address
· Can take full advantage of current networking infrastructure such as HFC network and R-C network, essentially preserving customers’ original investment
· There is no need to change the CATV system in the head-end room, but have the CMTS signal mixed.
· There is no need to remove the light workstation in the optical node. For optical nodes without light workstation, it is highly recommended that we employ the all in one CMTS.
· For users’ benefit, the C-DOCSIS is designed to be compatible with current 2.0M/3.0M equipment as well as set top box. That ensures a smooth transition of user experience.
Networking Deployment Advice
PONOLT shall be deployed inside the head-end room. It is strongly advised that we mount 1~2 C-DOCSIS to each EPON, 2~4 C-DOCSIS to each GPON. Besides, each C-DOCSIS has no more than 400 slaves. The splitting ration must be set in accordance with the original HFC networking conditions such that present infrastructure will be preserved to the greatest extent.
C-DOCSIS connects to cable television network unit via in-built CATV input module; C-DOCSIS links to the OLT equipment in the machine room’s located at the upper level optical node through in-built ONU module.
Below are suggestions regarding the networking of C-DOCSIS
· During the initial stage we adopt FTTN networking model: we put C-DOCSIS in floor stander of light workstation in each residential quarter. This makes C-DOCSIS connect up to 250 users, providing 4Mbps static bandwidth and 10Mbps dynamic bandwidth.
· During the maturity state we adopt FTTB networking networking model: we put C-DOCSIS in corridor, basement or weak electrical wells. This makes C-DOCSIS connect to up to 50 users, providing dynamic bandwidth of 50Mbps for each user.
We provide auxiliary disconnection outlet for CM and STB, which can provide services such as high-definition interactive TV and high-speed internet. Besides, VOIP can be facilitated by IP telephony terminal, which is connected to the CM terminal via network cable.
C-DOCSIS system can log in to C-DOCSIS using a variety of network management such as WEB/SNMP/TELNET/LOCAL CONSLE SERIES PORT, which supports the central management of CM terminal. This includes the management of VLAN, Qos, sub-port, login permission set-up and software upgrade.